Monday, November 1, 2010

Hello everyone. Welcome back!
      How was the weekend? Everyone have a GREAT Halloween?? I really hope so! I was a Tap dancer I guess you could call me. hahah Blazer, leotard, tights, bow tie, the whole enchilada. (: I would say that I had a good weekend. Went out Friday and Saturday, then Sunday I wore my wonderful Halloween shirt, passed out candy, and got half way through the movie that was rented with the two greatest people in the world. (:

Today's topic: Moving out. Yeah boy!

This just in. . .
      In school, you actually do work. GO FIGURE. All your teachers assume that you have on work from another class and all four end up having a big assignment due on the same day. Wonderful right?

Its pretty ridiculous how much home work I have. But i guess its my fault for waiting until the last minute..again. They are all simply so time consuming. I cannot decide which one is the most work and do it first. So I decided that I am simply going to take this entire evening and just work on all of them and at least get a majority done. 

this is my list of things to do... annnnddd this is me...














You know what else comes with living on your own? 
CLEANING SUCKA!
Obviously, this new found realization has not been told to my roommates. Jessica and I split the cleaning in this apartment 90:10. It is just SO fantastic. :| 

Our roommates are Aladdin, and Jessica and I are Genie who has to do everything Aladdin says because Aladdin is Genie's master. Apparently this is just how it works in this house. 
Welll... we left a LONG note on the fridge today. It explained how we are tired of cleaning up after everyone and that Mommy and Daddy are not here to take care of them. It is really easy to just wipe down the stove after you use it, or ask before you use some thing that does not belong to you. I do not think we are being unreasonable. Am I wrong?


We couldn't let it look like this. . . Sooooo we had to write a note. Dear Suitemates... basically, clean up after yourselves. Sometimes you just have to be rude to get the point across right?


Well that's all for the night. I now have an emergency obligation.
talk to you tomorrow!

Fun fact: college kids will compromise just about everything to keep their parking spot.

C'est la vie
ciao or now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment