Monday, October 4, 2010

Hello everyone! Hope everything is going well!
Monday's are always the worst i suppose. Today another part on my car broke. I don't understand. haha BUT I hung out with a good friend, so it was really good. (: anyway. . .

Today's topic: Family


This just in. . . 
      Family is really such a good thing. Through everything life has thrown at me, my family really have been the ones to support me and make me stronger. I mean, I know I could dedicate most of that strength building to my friends, but my family is who never left my side and will always be here forever.
      I see family as those people who care SOOO much about their siblings, daughters, sons, uncles, grandparents, etc...but sometimes just do not know the exact things to say or do. Each family has it's problems, but the beauty of a relative:relative relationship is that the problems can be talked out and a lot of times fixed and usually focus shifts right around and gets back to going strong and building each other up.




Families are able to encourage one another. when there is a family problem or issue, it is necessary to get things out in the open and not hold grudges. communication is key in any relationship; even family.
When i was younger, I was so close to my mom. I never wanted to let her go when I went to school, or when I went to daycare; anything. But ass time rolled on, I grew a lot closer to my dad and my mom and I got into more fights and ended up not being able to talk as much. well, my mom and I really do have a good relationship, but mine and my dad's is just SO much stronger. I love both of my parents, and I know that in the end, they both support me and no matter how much my mom and I fight, we still love each other and the fact that we are family conquers all. I am here for my mom through the tough times she hits, and she is here for me during the bad days I have. Support builds each other up.






Because my Dad is good with family and relationships, that has rubbed of on my brothers and they have both also created amazing families. Within their families, they also have instilled good open relationships with their kids, and have created that same support that they were also given. this will be good for when my nieces and nephews are older, in knowing that they are able to come to my brothers and sister in laws or me (aunt) for absolutely anything and know they will remain unjudged. that's what family is for.

My oldest brother'd beautiful family. Wife, and two sons.


These are my other brother's daughters. My nieces.
I do not really understand the biological sister feeling, but i do have friends that
are close enough to sisters. so i am certain this family bond is incredible as well. 


Family is such an amazing thing to me. The type of blog that is completely unbreakable. It can withstand anything thrown at it and not be bent or broken. I needed to speak on this today and just let that all out, because I am living and experience exactly what it means to me right now, as we speak. As situations get tougher, my family gets stronger, and we work together to fight to the end. Even if some struggles loosen up within.

My Grampa: my entire strength. My existence. My life.


Fun fact: Barbie's full name is Barbie Millicent Roberts.


C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment