Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello everyone!
Welcome back. (: Soooo I am skyping with Miss Jessi Jaech right now. makes me SO very happy. (: and today I also hung out with the best friend. SO fabulous (: Days with her are always the best (:

Today's topic: More miscellaneous 


This just in. . .
      Fish CAN get pregnant. Surprise! Say you had a fishy named Jesse. If Jesse really should be Jessi and you had NO idea... and you also have another fishy, then you may have a chance to see little baby fishes swimming around. AW (:


the babies would look like this!


Soooo we will see! I will keep you updated! maybe we will have more fish to name(:


Hm. . . I very much have a shopping problem.no matter what, I just always have to buy something :/ whether I spend two dollars, or 50 dollars. oh my goodness. Today, Nicole and I had a date in our halfway meet in chino Hills. yay yay it was absolutely wonderful, I love her so much. We went to Chili's, then Borders, them H&M, Pacsun, Buckle, Forever 21, and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. (:
How could I resist!? ): hahahah

























That's all for today. Too much to finish tonight. All I have left to say, is live up what ever point you are hitting in your life, whatever you are going through, it is what is going to make you, you. LIfe is worth living. Set goals, write then down, and know that you have someone who is caring and praying for you. (:


Fun fact: Mosquitoes prefer children to adults, blondes to brunettes.

C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment