Monday, October 25, 2010

Hey everyone!
Welcome back to the site. I know that I have  not been writing for the past couple weeks. Things have been pretty hectic, chaotic, and just a big roller coaster.  how is everyone doing? Prepared for Halloween? I am pretty stoked I suppose. ahahha

Today's topic: New life
This just in. . .    
       Things are going well up here in the new apartment. I love my roommates, but I miss my friends. What can I do? Making lots of new friends here. Out here in Orange County, there are so many people of all different shapes and sizes, colors and personalities. I am happy to say that I have met a variety. (:

Today we made two batches of cookies! Made wonderful sugar cookies with ghosts on them. (:






Soo adorable rightt?? (:
They were absolutely delicious!

Theennnn. . .

we found an incredible discovery.
We persisted to make peanut butter cookies from scratch. Now those my friends were just wonderful.

 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
 |
V










SOOOOOOO
This Friday is my new friend's birthday. I want to mention her name, but I will not because I feel like next weeks blog my consist of embarrassing things concerning her so I will keep her nameless. Just as I do for my friend who I refer to as the stripper.
Anyway, I am taking her to the club on Friday because she is going to be a big kid. Yaayyy, yeah, hooray, yaayy. (:

We are just going to go out and have a good time. Girls night! ooo la la. (:











Obviously something along these lines is what I am expecting.
(Birthday girl riding the night away.)
(:
who's faces are going to fill the heads?

When I write to you on Monday, I will let you know what her name will be according to me. (:



I am SO excited! I now have two pen pals writing to me while I am away from home. (:
Miss Jane Rodriguez and the fabulous Jessi Jaech plan on writing back and fourth with me so it is as though I never even left home! I bought new stationary and everything. (:

This is Jane

Oh, and this is Jessi


hahahha annyyywaaayyy
That is pretty much it.

Update: 
I still need a new phone.
Mint chocolate Ice cream is my favorite thing.
Miss April Garcia is oh so lovely and we are supposed to be having a picnic soon.
I have a math test tomorrow.
I actually do not know what I am going to be for Halloween this weekend.
&&&
Nicole Marquis is my best friend. (:


Fun fact: Stroking a cat or dog can lower your blood pressure and heart rate and helps reduce the risk of illnesses like heart disease.


C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment