Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome back everyone. Happy Friday! Oh, I mean Thursday. Today is my friday though(: I am sure that this weekend I am going to start and finish my paper for english so I do not have to do it next week. Also, my dad aka Akon is coming out tomorrow morning to fix my car. Then! the best friend is meeting me. So excited.

Today's topic: Surprises


This just in. . .
      Life is full of little surprises. What more is there to say?? Sometimes, that is simply wonderful. If you are just having one of those horrible days and you feel like nothing can make you smile, when you get a cute, little surprise from someone, it just lights up your day and you can't stop smiling!
Like right now, one of my friends who has been in my life since like first grade is really down lately. I know just what makes her smile, so I am about to send her a nice little package. I'd be very happy if I got to receive it. (:
This is going to be her. (:

My roommate Jessica's anniversary was on Wednesday. Three years together! I think Kevin did a good job, because he couldn't afford to do much for her, so he made her roses! and also, he made an 'Adventure book' just like in the movie Up.





Cute right? what an adorable surprise! (: Kevin is sweet. At least I think so. haha


I LOVE surprises. (:
my favorite type of surprise is when one of my friends just shows up at my door. OR when I am surprised with a fancy trip to the museum. (: aw those days always make me smile.




Oh hey, I think that's me.
(:

SURPRISE! IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY! 


haha I think surprise parties are the best kind of surprises. If I were actually thrown a surprise party, I think I would simply just break out in song and dance and just be permanently smiling for weeks. (:



hey, that's me.


One of the best surprises I have received lately are the gifts Melody brought me back from her trip to Iran. They were really wonderful and I really use them all the time. She gave me earrings and a little purse that I use as my change purse; they were both hand made. I didn't expect it at alll and I LOVE them. (:


one of the earrings....

And the little purse!
look a that lazy eye. pahah

When she gave them to me. . . This is how I felt inside!!

oh, it's me again. (:


hahahah anywho . . .
That's all for today. I will be back tomorrow! Maybe my paper will be finished. I'll tell you how the date with Nicole goes, and whether or not Mr. Akon fixes my automobile. AH see you later alligators! Make sure to eat vegetables and say good morning to every old man you walk by. (:

Funt fact:  Alaska law says that you can't look at a moose from an airplane.


C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment