Friday, September 10, 2010

Bienvenidos!

Today's topic: Miscellaneous


This just in. . .
      If you park somewhere on CSUF you must check on your vehicle every hour or so, because if you are lucky, Parking and Transportation may throw a one hour parking sign in front of your already parked car, then write you up a ticket.
SWEEETT!




They are crazy. At least in my opinion. So yes, my roommate and I both got parking tickets. Along with everyone on the first floor of the parking structure because the one hour parking sign was not there before we parked there the night prior. If it was, ALL of  us would not have parked there. DUH...
So we contested it. and guess what! they said request was withheld and we were at fault! Ridiculous. SOOO I had to pay the ticket today. Sixty dollars! and I requested an in-person hearing to try to appeal it one last time. That is scheduled for Tuesday October 12th, at 2:00 PM. So we will see. :P
Just be careful. Parking and transportation are watching. My friend Alisa got a ticket while she was sitting IN her car. Ridiculous.








Any who, so today I am also going to get my hair trimmed at 6 o'clock. I am so excited. It needs it so badly. I feel like if I don't, my hair is going to start falling out, and I will eventually be bald.


But who knows! Maybe that'd be a good thing! I do not know that I'd be brave enough to risk it though. (: Also, I really want to grow my bangs out. BUT I don't want to go through that awkward length and hate it soo much. so I think this time, I am going to cut my bangs for the last time. Then, just start letting them grow out I guess. I can't grow my bangs out without being in that awkward stage; no way around it. . . :/ This will be me.

Alisa and I have been going to the gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays. It has been HARD. ): My abs are killing me! It hurts to stretch, and to sneeze, and to laugh. So no Funny business! (;
We are sticking to it really well though! This time may actually be the time that I get tone again. Alisa is pushing me, doing the most. But it is good!
I feel like we need a such thing as INSTANT ABS. it is so discouraging when you work out, and you see no results until so much later. I can see the advertisements now. . .

(in a monotone infomercial voice) "Tired of working out and still seeing flab? Do you want to know that what you are doing at the gym is really working for you? Or do you want to be able to go to the gym the morning before a special occasion, and simply have good abdominal muscles that you can flaunt by that evening? Then you need tot try InstaAbs! (all name copyrights reserved) These amazing creations come in a variety of skin tones and. . ."


Step one

Step two


And step three


TADAH! Perfect solution. Come on engineers get on top of that. (oooff That's what she said.) Jessica has been throwing those jokes left and right, so I had to do it.


That's all for today I presume. I'll be back on Monday!
Make sure to have a safe weekend. Eat lots of fruit. (:

Fun fact: A Swiss ski resort announced it would combat global warming by wrapping its mountain glaciers in aluminum foil to keep them from melting. 


C'est la vie
Ciao for now <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment