Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello world.
      How is everyone out there today? Thanks for stopping in! Today I have an appointment at the writing center, so I am writing on my break today. Just english to go then I start my weekend. Thursday is the new Friday of course. (:

Today's topic: Black and white


This just in . . .
      So I think my roommate and I are happy to call this little place we have now home. It is nice and cozy and we finally decorated things how we want them to be. Our favorite location in our room: our black and white wall. I couldn't rotate it, sadly. . .
But any who, this is our black and white wall that we adore. Frank Sinatra exists on it, Lindsay Lohan, and even Drew her self. (:


Sooo I do not like cats very much. Except for Nicole's cat Bob of course: oh, and Melody's. Funny, because they are both black and white. But i came across this cat picture. AND! It made me want him! Just this little guy. I wanna just keep him in my room and not let him get any bigger. Aw what a cutie pie.







Oh my goodness! Is he not adorable???
I just want to squeeeezeee him and loovvvee him.
And keep him for ever and ever. I shall name him whiskers. (:











Okay this concept always amazes me. It always makes me think about doing something in biology. But then of course I come back to reality and remember that I hate every other part of the subject. :P
look at these little cuties.


Yes, they are what you are thinking. Twins where one is black, and one is white; ethnicity wise. A biracial couple. How incredible is that? and they are just darling right? The statistics of this happening are 1:1,000,000 Crazy to be apart of that statistic, am I wrong? How insane, yet beautiful the world works.


Last but not least, I feel like you probably should not do this:



Black and white wedding? I do not know. . . but it seems a little dark to me. What do you guys think?
I have seen when decorations were black and white. . . like the cake and everything. But then the wedding party was all in red. I was beautiful. But I am not sure that I'd go for the opposite. Just saying. What can I do? (:


That's all I have time for today. I must head to english now. Tomorrow, I shall return with yet another word of mouth! See you then

Fun fact: You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching TV


C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment