Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ciao everyone(:
      I apologize for such the delays this week. Papers, and studying and what not. Then Disneyland, then tiny little uproar with the vehicle. It is somewhat ridiculous. But what can I do? So I was helping Alisa study for her Art History exam and I had a revival of my love for art and just wanted to just throw some pieces out for you.

Today's Topic: Art

This just in. . .
      Art is everywhere. and OBVIOUSLY it has been around from centuries. Fabulous. I spend, I am sure, Months of my lifetime at art galleries and museums. Studying artists and just everything. It intrigues me so very much. My life. (:


Okay so this first one is just my favorite picture that I came across in Google when I searched 'art'. hahaha I was simply curious to see all the variations and possibilities  of artists and how they think. I found it very interesting also because of the fact that the artist was listed as unknown. That always makes me wonder about where they came from, and why this piece specifically.

BUT that's just me maybe. Who knows. (:




My favorite artist BY FAR is Andy Warhol. He makes me think and wonder. Warhol's career was formed during the civil rights movement years. Therefore, all the meanings behind his pieces usually have meanings, statements, arguments, or simply maybe of something or someone that caused a big movement or was extremely popular. Like his very famous Marilyn Monroe.


I do not know what i love this butterfly so much, but it is
my ultimate preference of his pieces. 


This one is amazing to me. Aways one of my favorites. . Who wants tomato soup with him in it? (:



Of course the fabulous Marilyn Monroe.





Of course there is so much more to art, but I just wanted to put out my favorite artist. Promos to any gallery showing Andy Warhol. (:

Lastly, I have one picture of street art. I think individuals who do that type are so incredible. That takes MAD talent. Am I wrong?




I LOVE this soooo much. I look at it at least 4 times a day. WHO can draw like this? on cement. TELL ME NOW. If you can, I will marry you. I mean, so long that you play the piano as well. . .

Well there you have it. My art preferences and the key to my heart.
That is all for today, sadly. Things will be interesting again soon! Please just stay tuned. Ha I can rhyme. (: Hopefully I hear from you all soon!

Fun fact: Kissing is healthier than shaking hands. 

C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

1 comment: