Monday, September 13, 2010

Hello! Welcome back all.
      I really hope everyone had a FANTASTIC weekend. Memorial for September eleventh victims, and also current veterans of the military, fire department, and police force. And thanks to those serving now. I spent that evening at an Angels game, and YES they did win over the Mariners. (: What a game! Any who, short run though today. Paper to write. :\ Still, I've got to keep you interested!

Today's topic: Pants




This just in. . .
      It is hard to keep wearing shorts; at least out here in Orange County it is. Or maybe it is just me because I am ALWAYS cold. Whatever the case, I just wanted to put out there all my favorites of too cold for pant weather. And yes, we are looking at comfort and trendy(:






















      These first too are my tops! The white Express trouser is actually a pair that I own! They are THE most comfortable things. I used to wear them to work ALL the time. Those with a simple t-shirt tucked in or out, your choice (especially a boyfriend scoop neck tee from Nordstrom's BP department) and a simple pair of wedges makes for an adorable piece; wearable for any occasion. (:


      The Boho fit gray pair on the right is actually the pair I have been eyeing for SOO long. They have that whole little Bollywood look to them. Totally Chic. This whole type of style is in right now, and i cannot wait until I actually own this EXACT pair. Then the whole majority of people who already believe I am Indian can grow and I can walk around singing Aye-chick-a-nye-nye in my extremely high pitched voice while i belly dance. (Thank you Melody for the demonstration)



























Corduroys are also wonderful! oh my goodness. I do actually like this plumpish color. I think it is really nice and a good pop of color if you are like me and wear lots of grays and blacks. Corduroys are such a blast from the past, but like everything else, they are rolling on back. Guys and girls alike! And let me tell you, Boy are they comfy. Like always having a blanket. (;

Jeggings: yes, jean leggings, are soooooo comfortable. I own a pair that look like black skinnies. If there is an outfit that i don't really want to put jeans with because i just want to be relaxed even though the outfit would go perfect with jeans, I break out the jeggings! hahaha They really are the perfect solution. I'd say invest in at least one pair.



So that's about it I suppose. I NEED a shopping date. Brea Mall, South Coast Plaza, Main Place: Santa Anna, Fashion Island. . . anyone? They are all right around. (: Maybe I'll throw a fashion show for you!

Orrr maybe I'll find these:


Are they shoes? Or are they pants? We'll find out. (: In the Next adventures of Brittani Peyton! DUN DUN DUN
See you later!

Fun fact: Bell peppers have three times as much vitamin C than Oranges.


C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment