Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well, Hello again.
      So I am still attempting my paper. "Explain in 5-7 pages the relationship between reason and memory. Include our in class discussion about Plato, Aristotle, and Socrates and their view points on the subject."
:| any suggestions?

Today's topic: Starbucks Addict
    
This just in. . .
      Our school campus: one legitimate Starbucks location, 5 shops who brew Starbucks coffee and has the same menu selections. What can you do? I guess I can simply drink my way to bankruptcy. Or maybe work at a fabulous "after hours" joint in downtown Hollywood to afford my for or five daily stops. Whatever the case. . . I think i have a problem.



My friend is definitely a Starbucks addict. (The same girl previous alluded as the stripper) She comes into class with her coffee along with whatever item she chose from the glass window that day. Then after class, we go back to starbucks and she gets a bigger size. Then we sit for our 3 hour break and while she talks more about her latest expedition in her night job, I write to you guys! Then as we leave to our next class, she gets another!
And need I remind you that she still has from then (one o clock) until she goes to bed! She has WAY too much. Up all night on that caffeine boost, I am certain.

All day, Everyday. Right?


So what is everyone's favorite choice of drink from the Cult its self? (:

White Mocha?
470 Calories

Shaken Black Tea?
Just 80 Calories

My two favorites are these too. FABULOUS.
White mocha is more Winter like. When I am shivering like crazy.
My shaken black tea is my summer drink! When it is hot out and I just need a a relaxing afternoon. Best days with Nicole involve Shaken teas. (:





Then. . .
      There is that one drink that I LOVE but do not get very often because it is soooo bad for me. huh FULL of caffeine, and sugar, and just death. BUT is is simply wonderful. Straight diabetes attack of course.
VOILA! Mocha Frappuccino.
500 Calories.
98 Carbohydrates

Haha This is really soooo wonderful. I always crave it and am tempted to get it. But I mean, that's what happenes when you are an addict right?
Somewhat ridiculous, I know, but Starbucks is obviously the world right now. What can I do?
So I buy into all the deliciousness, and all the calories, and sugars, and fats, and simply ignore the fact that I am heading into a bigger hole. All I pay attention to is the smile of when I am having s great day because of it. hahahah

Well, that is pretty much all. Be sure to stop by a Starbucks today. Try one of my favorites! and Use that free WiFi. It'll all be all right. Ignorance is bliss. Right? (:

Fun fact: There is a Starbucks in Myungdong, South Korea that is five stories tall. 


C'est la vie
Ciao for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment