Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey everyone! 
      Wow! it has been a long weekend! No post Friday, or Monday? Jeez louise anyone simply have an insane weekend? ?

well, 
Today's topic: Cultures!

Soo today I guess was a multi-cultural day here. Very cool. 


This just in. . .
       There was a multi-cultural food tasting event in the quad and everything. I think it is very neat to walk around school and see SO many different cultures. and not even just ethnic back grounds and what not.

Example one:

In my Humanities class, there is a girl named Ala. She is a really neat person! and she is middle eastern, and Muslim. 








This reminds me of her because of her hijab. 
She is always wearing pretty different printed ones.
yesterday she had this lace white one.
last wednesday was this pastel floral.
I love them(:









I really really really am interested in this next one.


African dancing. It amazes me so much. 
There is so much movement and technique in it.
I am certain you must be strong and be able to carry your self well.

I know I couldn't do it. But what kind of dance CAN I do? :/ 
hahaha




Who has stretched ears out there? ummmm majority does, correct?
My roommate does!
Ta dah!
Jessica


Well so do tribal villages in Africa, and Monks in China. These are where it came from here. Pretty crazy!















































AND! You will never guess what are from Germany. DUN DUN DUN
my favorite boots!

Dr. Martens(:








These are mine
            ------>

               (:













Fact of the matter is... 
they were actually created by a doctor in Germany during World War two! He had sprained his ankle skiing and found his regular army boots to uncomfy!
FUNNAY (:












Well that is all for today! I hope to see you tomorrow!
I am now off to my meeting for the mentor program i am going to be in! SO very excited(:


Fun fact: Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.


C'est la vie
Ciao for now<3

No comments:

Post a Comment