Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hello one and all!
      Welcome back! (I hope to be able to say) (:

Today's topic: Life's drastic measures


This just in. . .
      I hate to say it, but apparently autumn is about here. Time to pack up the shorts i figure?
 This is what it looks like outside when i open the window before leaving for class.
<-----












All right, yes  I am exaggerating it a bit. But you get the gist. I am cold. ): Anywho, it really was all drizzly out when I left, so I made sure to grab a sweater. Then I got on my bike to go to class, and I felt like a dog with his head out of the car window while hitting 80 MPH. I was obviously a hot mess for class today. But during our long break, my friend and I got to have coffee and just relax. let me show you her.
pahaha okay okay, I am only kidding. I say that because she so flirtatious, and frisky. She likes to 'just mess around' and 'doesn't do boyfriends.' We sat at a table with a boy who has a girl friend but obviously is in love with my friend and the boy she wants to get to know better who works out to fabulously flaunt his body. She makes me laugh. We'll leave her nameless for obvious reasons.













Before going into my second class of the day, of course i drop my phone. Definitely turning into a three times a day sort of thing. Just like last week's drop that caused the bottom corner to have a chunk missing, the side of my phone is now separating from the rest. Perfect, right? Every time I drop it now, my service bars say SOS for at least ten minutes and wont let media in or out. :/ Getting kinda ridiculous. New phone calling? Ha, get it? ;P
Anyway, that's about all i have for today. I've got to pick up mom from the airport later; she is coming back from a Montanan get-away. Camping in bear country while the bears are low on food, hiking 4 miles up a steep mountain, duck hunting, you know, the usual. Then grocery shopping for the apartment. Food is a little scarce here, so my tummy has been hungry. All for a taco night, say I.
Same time tomorrow. Check it out! (:

Fun fact: In England, in the 1880's, "Pants" was considered a dirty word. 


C'est la vie
Ciao for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment